Re: Switch to kill battery power

Subject: Re: Switch to kill battery power
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 20:18:11 -0400
Mical,
I'm going to be using a remote battery cut-off switch like this when I get
to wiring our 66 custom 1600:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1848542337 - I
bought mine from the same seller.
Has thick, high current leads and is capable of switching and carrying full
battery amps.  One lead hooks to the battery, and the other reveives the
stock battery + clamp - lets you locate the switch inside the car.

A relay that would carry full battery amperage would be both expensive and
heavy!

Mark Sedlack
OROC
Cuyahoga Falls OH