Re: une-up - early 67 1600

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: une-up - early 67 1600
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 17:03:37 -0700
Put the transmission in 4th gear with the parking break off and you can gently
push the car forward (requires a little planning in placement of the car to
start) until each cam position is reached.  This also works great for setting
the distributor cam when you are adjusting the point gap.

Tom
69 2000
Portland, Oregon