speaking of ebay

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: speaking of ebay
From: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 10:49:46 -0700 (PDT)
I have been following the ebay thread. Sniping is part of the game. as much as
I hate it it IS part of the skills to be learned by the ebay buyer
(unfortunately one I have not mastered) It's funny but there is a guy with a
screen name "for once let me win" (I can relate!)

 Usually, I just proxy bid. I set my limit and if someone out bids me by .50
cents...oh well.

there is also the flip side, where you know what something is worth and then
you end up selling it for a dollar!

oh well it is better than selling things in the recycler, at least things sell.

Many of you know I wrecked my 67.5 1600. I only had liability insurance and it
was my fault so...no check for me!

I've got a lot of money and time into this car and cannot afford to do it all
over again.

So to recoup my losses, in pieces, it will get sold off on ebay. my user name
is cosmicgroovemachine.

I dont have any of the fancy cool 67.5 stuff except for the mirror which is
posted on ebay already, but I may have some stuff that someone needs.

no 67. 5 switches. I promised the person I got them from that they wouldn't end
up on ebay.

any way if you need something let me know, I'm parting it out.

Roman