14" MOMO wheels

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 14" MOMO wheels
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 11:16:07 -0700
The person who bought my 260z w/MOMO wheels has decided to sell the
wheels.  I've seen these wheels on a Roadster before (someone on the list
pointed me to a picture, can't find it now).  Right now the wheels have
195/75/14 tires, I believe, which are a bit too big for a Roadster, but
would be good for a Z.  He wanted like $250 for the wheels and tires (good
quality Michelin, non performance tires).  He's in SoCal.  Let me know if
you're interested and I'll pass it on.  Also, I'll try to get a picture, as
I can't find my old pictures...

Adam Bradley
'70 Datsun 1600 Roadster SPL311-28181
'67 Datsun RL411 SSS sedan RL411-11321