Question from my WebSite

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net"<datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Question from my WebSite
From: Ryan Bird<birdman@myrealbox.com>
Date: 25 Aug 2002 00:15:32 -0700
Hey folks,

I replied to Darren, but if any of you have any comments, I am sure he would
like to hear them as well.  You could even invite him to join our happy little
club.
-------------------
Hi, love your web stuff on your rebuild.  I have a 67.5 1600 like yours, but in
better shape than when you started.  Right now however I am frying my engine as
the thermostat is bad.  Unfortunately I can't get the housing off.  The best I
can tell is there are two posts that the housing is mounted on and the housing
should just slip on and off the two posts.  However, I can't get the housing to
slide up and off. Is my assumption correct or am I way off base?  Any technical
advise and suggestions you can lend would be appreciated.  Darren
His email address is:rossfamily@cnonline.net

Happy Roadstering!

Ryan Bird
67 1600