Re: New Roadster Driver

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Roadster Driver
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 17:20:09 -0700
My oldest daughter decided to go drive our 76 460 CI Ford pickup in the
driveway, which is about 150' long and paved to, or better than, city street
standards.  At the time we had just arrived home with about a ton of dirt in
the box.  She got in and started it up.  I sat on the porch and watched,
advising her to apply a little gas, feel for the clutch, and let it out easy.

Did you know that a 460 CI F-250 can burn rubber with a 2000 pound load in the
box?  I didn't...

Tom Hendricksen
69 2000 - and trying to figure out how to keep her from steeling it.
Portland, Oregon