RE: New Roadster Driver

To: "'Jessica'" <windsurfer@mindspring.com>
Subject: RE: New Roadster Driver
From: "Daniel Beatty" <Daniel@nowroc.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 22:10:53 -0700
Welcome to the List,

After all that time I would suggest that you replace the master cylinder
for the clutch and brakes as the rubber is or could be shot.  And the
slave cylinder under the car that operates the clutch.  Most likely one
or both are not working.

What year is the car and where do you live?

Cheers,
Daniel @ NOWROC