Little Restoration Bits

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Little Restoration Bits
From: "paul g. reichert" <ocblue@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 06:54:13 -0500
There is also the time spent/wasted trying to put washers and nuts back on
inaccessable places fighting both cramped spaces and that darned gravity, like
anything to do with the back of the dash and my most recent favorite the
posties on the doors.How did they put these cars together on an assembly
line?I'd like to restore two more cars I have but I'm not sure I want to go
thru all this frustration again.I have learned to take a break for liquid
refreshment after a frustrating period and that does seem to help.

Paul Reichert
68 1600
Bainbridge,Pa.