Re: Little Restoration Bits

To: Gordon Glasgow <gsglasgow@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: Little Restoration Bits
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 17:41:29 -0800
I don't drink a lot of liquid refreshment, but last summer as I worked on the
little car on the driveway in the sunshine I went through a bit.  My wife came
home and saw an accumulation of about 6 or so bottles on the cowl that had
gathered over several days and laughed, then took them away before I could get a
picture....

Tom
69 2000
Portland