About Craig Halsted

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: About Craig Halsted
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 18:20:03 -0800
I just got a call from Craig's wife telling me that he's had a heart attack
and is in the hospital. They don't know how serious it is yet, but they are
transporting him to another medical center from their local hospital because
the local hospital felt the medical center was better able to deal with it.
Apparently it is fairly major. There were no prior symptoms. She will post
details to the list when she gets the chance, but it probably won't be any
earier than tomorrow afternoon at least.

For those who haven't met Craig, he is a heck of a good guy. Everyone please
think good thoughts and prayers for him and his family.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA
www.gordon-glasgow.org

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]