Re: About Craig Halsted

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: About Craig Halsted
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 06:24:30 -0500
I've known Craig and Elaine for about 15 years or so when they first showed
up at the Glen meet. A true Roadster enthusiast as well as an enthusiast of
all oddball cars in general. He used to send me pictures of all kinds of
cars he bought over the years including Hot Rods, Corvairs and a Jowett
Jupiter, among others.

As several people said, he always had a smile and never complained about
anything, even when he camped out in the cold rain at the Glen. Soon after
his daughter was born, I think she was about 2, they showed up at the Glen
with a saftey seat bolted into the rear deck with his daughter smiling away
in the rear.

My prayers and thoughts are with him.

Mike

PS - If you want to send him a get well card, his address is: 92 Lower
Court, Stratsburg, VA  22657