Garage Cleanup Time 65 1500 3 Seater (Free)

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'"
Subject: Garage Cleanup Time 65 1500 3 Seater (Free)
From: Duram Plummer <duram@procedesoftware.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 19:42:28 -0800
Here is what I have:
65 1500 3-seater SPL310-00006 Completely disassembled, and needs work.
Yes a 65 3 seater not a 64, this car is one of about 85 cars sold in 65 as
3-seater before the 2 seat 1500's came out.
Includes original engine,  and all parts except the chrome moldings and the
hubcaps.
The car is disassembled and can be rolled onto a trailer, the associated
parts will fill the bed of a full size truck.
The car is an original california/arizona car and is mostly rust free.
Have documentation on car back to about 1967. Also includes some new parts.
Includes custom made all new front top bow, professionally made by wood
craftsman.
Bonus Material:
Big box of early datsun dealership parts books and repair manuals for almost
every datsun made between 1959 and 1967
All this can be yours for the price of driving over to my house in El Cajon,
CA on a Saturday or Sunday with a truck and trailer to pick it up.
I really have to clean my garage out and I need someone that is interested
in the car to take all of this stuff at one time.
I am keeping my other 65 1500, and one set of books for it.
Please contact me if you are interested in the whole lot,
Duram Plummer
duram@procedesoftware.com