Autocross Results

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Autocross Results
From: "Brian Hollands" <Brian_Hollands@adp.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 22:09:06 -0500
Well, I guess it's time to divulge the results - Did Brian "Go Down"?...
Yes, about 1.25 seconds closer to fastest time of the day.

Were was Woody?  Well let's say he impressed me.  On his last run he was
about 3 seconds slower than me.  So under pressure, he comes up with a
46.13 - a full 2 seconds faster than his previous best run.  Still one
second behind me but he was not on sticky Falkens like me.  Pretty good.

And then there was Glenn - What was Glenn's time you ask?  Seemed like
it was about 11am.  We wondered if he chickened out knowing he had not
chance against us 2L boys.  The report was that he likes chasing fastest
time of the night more than fastest time of the day.

Still a good time was had by all - just not all at the same time.

Results are posted at
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/shad/Results/9Mar03ByTime.pdf if interested.

Brian '69 2000

Tampa, FL