RE: Autocross Results

To: <Robert.Long@acs-inc.com>
Subject: RE: Autocross Results
From: "Brian Hollands" <Brian_Hollands@adp.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 11:18:25 -0500
It does put a big smile on - I should probably mount a camera in the car
facing me.  I know at one point on the course I wasn't smiling though -
pinching my butt cheeks together with great force is more like it.  We
had a faster course this time around and there was a left hand
decreasing radius sweeper after the long straight.  I was worried going
into that.  Probably would have been a funny picture.  As Stirling Moss
said, If you're not scared, you're not going fast enough.

Brian '69 2000
Tampa, FL
web.Tampabay.rr.com/oilleak