Restoration Website Update

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Restoration Website Update
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 16:28:49 -0800
Hey All,

A lot has been happening with my 67.5 2000 restoration since my last update.
The frame is now complete and my wheels have rubber on them. My engine
rebuild has progressed and very soon my car body will get color at last.
Ross always tempers my excitement with cautions against assuming things will
be done by certain dates and times, and I actually appreciate that, but it
looks as though the body will drop onto the frame sometime in April. Engine
and tranny rebuild will also be completed by next month.

May is looking like it will be putting the car back together, installing the
interior and trim and and getting it ready for the road. I am hopeful that
road trials will commence in June (again, no promises from Ross) and that
the car will be delivered in time for Shasta. We'll see.

With this latest update to my website, you'll start to see my tastes in car
design and color combinations. Some may not like it but hey, it's my car.

I am starting to see the finish line for this restoration and to all those
who have helped me with either parts, advice, or just a friendly word of
support I would like to say thanks. It's been an adventure to say the least.

Update here:

http://home.netcom.com/~andr/datsun.htm

Hope to join you on the road soon!

Andrew Murphy