Re: I only hope my roadster will be worth this much

To: "Mark Dent" <mark@dealermats.com>, "Tim Waltz"
Subject: Re: I only hope my roadster will be worth this much
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 16:20:25 -0800
I hope prices have gone up that high.  Maybe my mindset is different.  I
know that fixing my car would cost more than that, but there are only a
couple of pictures so I can't say what condition that car is truly in.  The
only other Roadsters on ebay at the moment are also very nice and not
selling for that much, but I suppose we'll wait for the end of the
auction.  I also wouldn't believe 33k miles unless there was some sort of
documented proof.

What else can I buy for $10k?  You really want the answer to that
question?  Ok, blasphemous time for a moment.  For that amount of money I
can buy a 1st generation miata with low mileage (~60k), add a GReddy
turbocharger kit (bolt-on CARB legal), some nice wheels and tires, and
still have money left over.

At 07:14 PM 3/10/2003 -0500, Mark Dent wrote:
> [...]

Adam Bradley
'70 Datsun 1600 Roadster SPL311-28181
'67 Datsun RL411 SSS sedan RL411-11321
'66 Datsun PL411 sedan PL411-022447