Re: I only hope my roadster will be worth this much

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I only hope my roadster will be worth this much
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 19:48:08 -0500
> What else can I buy for $10k?  You really want the answer to that
> question?  Ok, blasphemous time for a moment.  For that amount of money I
> can buy a 1st generation miata with low mileage (~60k), add a GReddy
> turbocharger kit (bolt-on CARB legal), some nice wheels and tires, and
> still have money left over.

  Or if you're just into open air cruising, there is a 1993 Mercury Capri up
the road for sale for only $4500.  And the local used car lot has a little
shiny little yellow little  Metro little convertible for sale.  Did I
mention how little those things are!  You could probably buy both, tax &
title out the door for less than $10,000 and have enough spare change to
drive out to Shasta and back!

Paul Kort
** But I stick with my 1600, thank you!