U20 Head Complete For Sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: U20 Head Complete For Sale
From: "michael poorboy" <roadsterx@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 21:23:44 +0000
Hey All,
I am still cleaning out the garage and have a U20 head for sale.
This head is a complete used head with cam cover . The head came
off my 69' 2000 and is a smog style head. I put a machinist straight
edge on it and it appears to be flat. I also checked the thickness
and its is above the 4.528". I believe it has never been cut. It has the "A"
cam and comes with the followers, springs and valves.

The cam cover has a crack just above the Nissan logo and was patched by a PO
with Epoxy. It could be easily repaired by welding. This cover did not come
from the car the head was on , but from one of the other U20's I had.

I also have the used head bolts that go with it . It is missing one long one
right now , and I will keep looking for it to fill the set.

I would like to get $275.00 for all of it plus shipping.

Here is the link to the Head photos .

http://users.adelphia.net/~bitterroot/U20head.htm

Please email me if you need more information.

Thanks,
Mike

Still digging through boxes and I will post more as I dig it up :)