Re: VRRROOOM!

To: plhbauman@earthlink.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VRRROOOM!
From: Geegc@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 23:24:26 -0500
VRRROOM Indeed!

After Victor helped Paul put his tranny back in, he came over Sunday and helped
me put the tranny back into my 68 2000 (rebuilt by the same guy).

We tightened everything, hooked up the new Westco battery, and lo and behold,
it started and settled down to a nice lumpy solex idle.  So far nothing leaks,
but it has only run for about 10 minutes on the jackstands.

Later this week I will get a flex coupling and hook up the exhaust and see if
it runs on the street.

Much thanks to Victor who had a 48 houdr Datsun Roadster weekend.  That should
keep him satiated for at least a few days!

Gary C