Re: California Roadster Voices Heard!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: California Roadster Voices Heard!
From: Brad Holmes <bholmes@monk.aum.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 12:25:17 -0600 (CST)
Andrew

Good job! Keep up the good work.          BUT, just in case,
just....in....case the bill is not defeated, I will gladly adopt
your car(s) and give you visitation rights anytime you're east of
the Mississippi. I believe I can speak for SEROC that most of our
members would make the same sacrafice to any of our California
brothers & sisters :-)

Brad Holmes
SEROC Adpotion Agency