Re: crashed computer

To: Carl Jaeger <datsmanspl310@telus.net>, Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: crashed computer
From: Vicki Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 19:37:32 -0800
Hi Carl... ah, let's see.  I THINK you wanted to give me, let's see, ah, a
limited slip, and, umm, a fully rebuilt 5 speed trans.  Ya, that's right.  You
quoted me, umm, $20 bucks... yep, that's it, a full $20... U.S. of course.  And
will take you up on that free shipping you told me about.  Let me know when I
can
expect it.  Thanks!!
Greg Burrows