RE: upper timing chain ???'s

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: upper timing chain ???'s
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 20:48:56 -0800
I suppose you could, but why would you want to? You're going to have to pull
the front cover to get the lower chain and gears off in order to remove the
jackshaft gear anyway, so what difference does another two bolts make?

http://www.gordon-glasgow.org/Images/Fully_Installed.jpg

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA
www.gordon-glasgow.org