Re: OT - Kinda

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: OT - Kinda
From: "lonestar" <lonestar@cmc.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 07:01:11 -0800
Having spent a couple of years of my youth recapping tires, I can attest
to the notion that plug repairs are not a good idea. The plug forces the
internal cord to spread apart, whereas the internal patch method does
not. Any tire that had been plugged was rejected as a usable core for
capping... they were almost guaranteed to die a horrible death on the
road.

Given this society's current *need* to sue, I'm surprised the tire plug
products are still on the market.

-- lonestar