car trailer 4 sale/WA.state

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: car trailer 4 sale/WA.state
From: KCook94722@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 21:46:15 EST
HMMMMMM............keep a car trailer I use a couple times a year, or pay
taxes on rental property?
SELL that puppy!
Nice tandem axle,tilt bed,car trailer. Electric brakes.
This trailer was originally custom built to haul a friends show Jeep, so it
is not made for hauling larger cars, but works perfectly for hauling
roadsters.6 ply tires,chrome wheels.Can deliver(with very nice 69 1600
INCLUDED for an additional $4000.00 :) )
Free delivery in 100 mile radius,(from Yakima) or you pay gas for delivery
elsewhere in PNW.
Paid $1200.00 two years ago, will sell for $1000.00

Also , still have a REALLY nice 1600 for sale(see above) that a friend who is
not on the list ask me to help him sell.For pics and details on either rig,
e-mail me directly.

And while i'm here,  I've recently been toying with the idea of selling my 68
2000 and finding a 67 to replace it. Those of you that have seen it know that
it is a very nicely restored SRL. For those that havent, go to the NOWROC
site,(nowroc.com) click on WA state, click on Ken Cook.
E-mail for details. I have an incredible amount of time and money invested in
the 2000 ( as many of you can relate to) so please dont contact me with
inquires unless you are thinking of paying high end dollars for a roadster.

Take care, Ken