Parting Out '67 1600

To: Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Parting Out '67 1600
From: Kevin Koskela <kkoskela@mlode.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 06:31:58 +0000
Thanks to all who responded to my post about how to take apart
the '67 1600.  I can stop looking for those bolts on the rear
quarter panel now!

Anyway, here are a few more particulars.  The car is located in
Sonora, CA (Northern Cal) near Modesto / Stockton.

I took a few pictures and put them on my web site at the
following location:

http://home.mlode.com/~kkoskela/datsun/datsun.html

The car is an early '67 and has been in CA all its life as far
as I know and it looks fairly rust free.  It is not a good
candidate for a restore as I don't have a totally clean title
and it is missing too many parts IMO.

In addition to the parts pictured on the web page, I have quite
a few other parts such as chrome, gauges, a grill, even a soft
top frame.  I'm taking offers on all of it and will give
priority to list members in the order of rec'd emails.  I will
respond off list to those of you who requested info on specific
parts.

Thanks!
Kevin Koskela