Re: Median age?ramblings

To: "Guy & Pamela Pepoy" <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>,
Subject: Re: Median age?ramblings
From: "Dave Stoll" <dgstoll@gwi.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 20:26:34 -0500
I can still wear the boots I got married in 23 yrs ago ( on the lawn of my
wife's parents farm...) the rest of the suit is another issue...
I still ride the BMW R100S we used on our honeymoon to tour the USA.  In
fact I still have the wife I.... on the honeymoon :)
Turning 50 in April, will be using the roadster to spend the weekend with
the wife of 23 good years somewhere with a scenic view of the coast of maine
Elements of my son's unit are now deployed protecting the supply route near
Narisya (sp) Iraq
daveS