Re: High beams

To: John F Sandhoff <sandhoff@csus.edu>
Subject: Re: High beams
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 19:49:44 -0500 (CDT)
John,

Almost correct. The 67.5 does not have the s/brake button, but does have a
dual brake system.

I guess the engineers didn't think that we were having enough fun just
driving the car, so they had to install an early version of video game
(beta test).

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor/Future planner, CS Dept,
University of Texas, 1 University Station C0500,Austin, Tx. 78712-1188 USA