Re: who is this guy andrew murphy??

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: who is this guy andrew murphy??
From: "Ryan Bird" <birdman@myrealbox.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 00:48:32 -0700
This is a joke right?  You are actually a good friend of Andrew trying to play
a trick on him, right?  No one would be this childish on purpose?

Andrew, enjoy your car!

Ryan Bird
67 1600  (Spent far more on it that it is worth)
Tempe, AZ

>>> prima donna<herosandwich19675@yahoo.com> 10/24/2003 9:00:29 PM >>>

I have been lurking here on this list..

And I noticed how everyone likes to help each other...and I like that..

But then there is this Andrew Murphy that on his every email, he talks about
how
beautiful his car is..how rare it is..and how he spent so much money restoring
it .
Oh whats his term "wheelbarrow" thats alot of money I guess..

Hey its one thing to think how beautiful your car is and how rare it is, but
to go out
and brag about how much money you spent is just being arrogant.

And then he tells everyone how the bar has been raised. Why doesnt he just let
the people decide.

Im sorry but I thought the whole purpose of the solvang or the mount shasta
show is
to enjoy each others company and admire each others cars.

More power to Andrew Murphy if he wants to spend all that money. I dont have a
problem
with that. Im just not into this ," I can spend more money than you so my car
is better "arrogant attitude.

Sorry If I offend anyone. anyone but Andrew that is.

Back to lurking.

Thats just my opinion. Im probably the only one that feels that way.