Re: who is this guy andrew murphy??

To: prima donna <herosandwich19675@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: who is this guy andrew murphy??
From: prima donna <herosandwich19675@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 20:39:11 -0700 (PDT)
Wow, this seems to have gotten alot of attention.
I was expecting to get the emails from people that didnt approve of my comments.
But i didnt expect some emails from others telling me how they felt the same
way towards
Andrew's arrogant remarks.
Oviously they read the original email that I sent.

On the original email, I mentioned that I had no problem with the car , and
that more power to him for restoring his roadster.
What I didnt like and apparently not a good thing to express in this mailing
lists is the
constant mentioning of the amount money that hes spending on this restoration.
Also for a guy that doesnt seek approval for his behavior and actions, he
always manages to make sure he mentioned how much money hes spending because he
is single and dont have a child etc.

I have no problem with andrew being proud of his car,  thats not the issue that
I was complaining about. You can call it sniping or character assasination or
what ever else
some of you called it. It was a complaint about andrew's constant arrogance.

I might not know anything about you andrew, or your life,what you have gone
through
you life . I really dont care. Its clear from the way that you have to tell
people how
ymuch money you spent on your car is that you have some issues.

I sent that email to the list to make a complaint about your behaviour and I
think I did
that. So if you people want to unsubsribe me from the list well more power to
you.
I wonder what our Founding Fathers will think.

Andrew Murphy <solex675@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

I don't know your name as you did not sign your email and I really do not
care anyway. I am not someone who seeks or needs anyone's approval for my
behavior and actions.

Some time ago, I had another list member write me to tell me I was bragging
about my car and how I needed to "get over myself". I'll answer you the same
way I answered him.

You don't know me. You know nothing about me or my life. You do not know
what I have gone through and the sacrifces I made to get this car done. Only
my family and close friends have earned the right to tell me to "get over
myself". You haven't.

I worked hard for the money to get this car done. And yes, I am proud of it.
It is a spectacular car and I believe the majority of the people on this
list are happy for me and although there may be others on this list who feel
the way you do, they understand that public lists are for the discussion of
the cars and not for personal use. Please, repsect the list and if you want
to write to me and voice your opinion to me personally- please feel free to
do so.

However, i will probably just delete it as it will not be of interest to me.
This list covers all aspects of the cars and I routinely delete the ones
that are not of interest to me. Please feel free to do the same whenever you
see a post from me.

Andrew Murphy