Re: Re: Anyone know this car?

To: "John F Sandhoff" <sandhoff@csus.edu>,
Subject: Re: Re: Anyone know this car?
From: <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 17:45:26 -0500
Interesting thoughts, but I don't see how you can fault the description really?
 Seems pretty straight foreward to me...  And if you REALLY want to sell
something, are you gonna write "Brakes are shot, timing chain is sloppy, and
the engine is about to explode, please buy my car!"

Check the engine photo again... the PVC is not ripped of.  In fact, you can't
see the air cleaner assembly at all, so I'd make the assumption that the entire
assembly was removed, WITH the PVC hose.  Kind of a crappy Desmogging by the
looks of it, but isn't that what we all know and love from our POs?

The auction clearly states that you can contact the owner for more information
and Ebay also offers a vehicle inspection.  Perhaps it would be better to
contact the owner and find all this info out.  Also, I'd find a roadster owner
in Delaware who knows roadsters and see if they can't check the car out in
advance.  Surely there is someone up there who knows these cars!

As to price, $3800 for a 34 year old unknown classic car doesn't seem that bad.
 We've seen a couple 2000s sold on Ebay already for "outrageous" prices...
looks like our prices are going up folks!

Just my $.02.
Eric

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment with a content-type header it could not
parse.]