Re: Anyone know this car?

To: jsylvester3136@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: Anyone know this car?
From: TCR2B@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 17:51:13 EST
Yeah, I gotta agree with John.

Additionally, I noticed a few other details as well.

Shot of open trunk...no trunk weather stripping, also has black, not chrome
rings on bottom tail lamps.

Hard to tell from front view, but it looks as though the cowl screen (just
ahead of the windshield) is missing.

Also, why no shots of the interior?  Is something wrong there, or missing?

When I bought my roadster, the PO had a number of shots that also showed the
"warts" this vehicle had.  He told me that he had gotten burnt by buying
something on the net that had a less than accurate description.  He wanted to
make
sure whoever bought his car didn't get the same vibe (lucky for me).

If I was going to pluck down about 4K of my hard earned bucks on a 34 year
old car, I'd want a LOT more info than this guy has given.

FWIW IMHO

Mike Davenport
'66 1600