Re: Re: Anyone know this car?

To: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>, <TCR2B@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Re: Anyone know this car?
From: <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 20:40:32 -0500
Doesn't anyone actually like tinkering on their cars anymore, or is it just
me??   I replaced my own timing gears and chains with parts from Stan Chernoff.
 I also did my own brakes and setting up my carbs...  maybe it's just me, but
if and when my 34 year old '70 2000 decides to break down in the middle of B.F.
Illinois, I'm gonna have a solid handle on fixing it out there, instead of
whimpering into a cell phone call to AAA at midnight.  That's part of the charm
to me.   If I wanted total reliability, I'd buy a cookie cutter Miata...

Then again... I'm crazy too!  :)
Eric