Re: Ferrari Breadvan

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ferrari Breadvan
From: "Thomas - Sweden" <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 12:43:27 +0100 (CET)
I think the Breadvan body was built by coachbuilder Piero Drogo in
Modena. He later built a really nice "long-nose", one off 250LM (VIN
#5903). Also rebodied 250GTE with VIN #3213 is a nice one-off "GTO". I
think they have built those 100 required GTO's by now as there are so
many rebodied 250GT's around the world.

By the way, the rear ducktail spoiler angle should be about 30 degrees
for the best compromise between downforce vs. drag. Ferrari reduced the
size of the ducktail for the last of the 250 GTO's.

4-door Roadster, sort of similar to Lincoln Continental with those rear
hinge back doors.

Thomas - in USA next week.
(Limited time to check e-mail)

citerar TCR2B@aol.com: