Re: Solvent for parts washer?

To: connerfamilyaz <connerfamilyaz@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Solvent for parts washer?
From: George Wagner <wagnergm@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 18:36:28 -0800
I use Super Agitene M5005, a Graymills product, in my parts washer. This stuff
works great and seems to be a little easier on the hands. Prolonged use will
pull the oils out of any skin exposed, despite the claims. It doesn't give off
any vapor, that I can tell. I purchased mine from Granger, as I have an outlet
close to me.  I use 10 gals for my 20 gal. parts washer. It is a bit pricey, but
the amount of stuff I clean, it amounts to almost a one time (lifetime)
purchase.

http://www.graymills.com/parts/cleaningsolutions.html

My  $0.02
George