Re: Solvent for parts washer?

To: "Graeme Suckling" <graemes@saonline.com.au>,
Subject: Re: Solvent for parts washer?
From: "Damian Hall" <datsun_nut@ns.sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 22:32:02 -0400
'Stoddard solvent' "Varsol(r)" is the cheapest. Many companies sell citrus
based fluids, though filters are recommended.

Regardless, when using any degreaser/solvent/brake cleaner etc; do yourself
and your skin a favour and wear gloves.

I wear Ansell nitrile (not latex) powder free gloves when working around any
petroleum based  product.

This includes diff, tranny, engine, suspension grease etc.

When I'm done, off come the gloves: clean, non-chapped, soft hands.

Work safe  :-)

Damian Hall
69 SRL
Pictou NS