RE: Solvent for parts washer?

To: "'connerfamilyaz'" <connerfamilyaz@cox.net>,
Subject: RE: Solvent for parts washer?
From: "Graeme Suckling" <graemes@saonline.com.au>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 10:11:25 +1030
HI Mike and list,
If your parts washer has an electric pump to squirt the cleaning
fluid, you MUST use the correct fluid to avoid Kabooom!
The store which sold you the washer should have the appropriate non
volatile stuff.
The pump in ours died, so I use an old paint brush and pour in
kerosine to use as the solvent.
Regards,
Graeme Suckling
1965 SP310 - under construction DSOA Member # 112
1971 P510 4 door - daily driver, original owner, highly modified.
1972 PL510 2 door - at home, waiting patiently!
1973 HS30/240Z - re-building to 2004 specs.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290669159
Adelaide, South Australia.