<OT> A site that we should all visit

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: <OT> A site that we should all visit
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 22:11:59 -0500
I found this link and although it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with
Roadsters, I wanted to share it with everyone.  I think that it speaks for
itself.

Mandatory Roadster content - I think that my oldest daughter is going to be
a ragtop fan - every day on the way to Daycare, she looks for convertibles
and every weekend, she wants to go for a ride in Daddy's convertible!  I am
blessed!!

Sidney Raper
1964 1500 (still a project.... sigh....)
1967 SRL311 00076 (alive again!)
Jacksonville Florida
http://www.geocities.com/roadsternut/index.html