OT: new stablemate, F-SAE project

To: "\"The List\"" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT: new stablemate, F-SAE project
From: "Fergus O'Farrell" <fergus_o@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 09:29:25 -0800
Ian, nice project, very nice job on suspension and such.
Since we are all incurable gear heads, can you give details (or send a link to
details) on the drivetrain, hp/wt ratio, etc?  I thought those FSAE started
with 5hp Briggs & Stratton units, but that looks more Japanese motorcycle
powerplant based.  In any case, looks like you have some auto-x fun.   Fergus
O, 69 2000, HB, CAGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com