Aloha to all, roadsters on Maui

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Aloha to all, roadsters on Maui
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 21:31:04 EST
Hello all,

       Debbie, my parents and I are here on west Maui for a couple weeks. Saw
a beautifull red 1600 in front of a car parts store. Had to check it out. It
is owned by a lady working at the car parts store. It is a 67, she recently
purchased it with about 20k miles on it. She knows of three or four other ones
on the island. I gave her my email address and hopefully she will join the
list. Anybody on the list here on Maui? I'd love to tune some carbs while I'm
here
:)

keith "aloha" williams