Re: Thanks!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thanks!
From: TCR2B@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 21:10:09 EST
Jim,

Nice looking car.  Reminds me of my '69 2000 (from back when I was ...oh,
never mind !).  My 2000 didn't have the 4 spoke Libras - they look good.

Reading material - depends upon how basic you want to get... as opposed to
marque specific stuff, here's a few I'd recommend:
1. Road & Track had a series of excellent technical articles ( automotive A
to Z or something like that) many years ago.  I believe they've put it together
into a compendium.  Check their site.
2. For real basics - check with a local high school auto shop class for
textbooks.  Maybe you can find a cheapie on eBAY..never looked for something
like
that myself.

FWIW,

Mike in Rustburg