Re: No Start

To: "Andrew Murphy" <solex675@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: No Start
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 20:02:18 -0600
After rereading this...  when you have the igniton set to "on" try the
wipers.  These only work with the key in and on.   If that doesn't work,
check your wiper fuse.   Still not working, you could indeed have a bad
ignition switch.

Definately check your connections on the starter again too..  You have a
main wire connection of multiple wires going to the main lug, then there is
a single blade type connector on the starter that could be off... if this
connector has fallen off, the starter won't work either...  don't ask me how
I know this or how stupid I felt when I finally found out what the problem
was... duh!  I checked that thing 50 times, or so I thought!

Hopefully you'll be back on the road in no time!  Good luck!
Eric