Mt. Shasta Datsun Roadster Meet (long)

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mt. Shasta Datsun Roadster Meet (long)
From: "Phyllis Almazan" <ugly@softcom.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 20:34:51 -0800
I've been getting a lot of inquiries regarding Mt. Shasta, and I've seen quite
a few questions posed on this list.

So, let me fill you in on what's currently happening.

Flyers have not been finalized yet as I am waiting for the caterer to give me
a price.  He promised to do so by the 20th.

My goal is to get the flyers out by the first week of March.  If you're not on
the mailing list, but would like to be, e-mail me your 'snail mail' address.
ugly@softcom.net

The organizing committee has some 'surprises' planned for this year's meet,
and let's not forget the Coast 'challenge' between the Canadians and the
Fresno group.  In memory, and as a tribute to the Coasts' founder, Paul Smith,
we are renaming the coast to "Paul's Coast".

Paul's Coast will be held on Friday, July 9 from 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.

Saturday July 10, People's Choice, Show 'n Shine til noon; swap meet to run
concurrently.

Tech session scheduled at 1:30 p.m. (I'm hoping Keith will again do his
'magic' with carbs, and Fred show us how to properly fold your soft top,
others interested in sharing their wisdom are more than welcomed to share with
others - let me know)

Awards dinner 6:30 p.m. City Recreation Hall.

We have 12 members of Japan's SP/SR Club, including their President joining us
this year.  Yes, Yoshi will be back!

I'll be glad to answer any other questions anyone may have, contact me off
list at the above address.  Please don't 'bog' down the list with Shasta
inquiries, send them to me.

Phyllis