Re: Front Disc Brake Cylinders

To: sandhoff@csus.edu, conrad1@gte.net
Subject: Re: Front Disc Brake Cylinders
From: "Jim Cawrse" <nqrithjim@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 16:45:22 +0000
Only do one wheel at a time so you can look at the undisturbed side when
you become confused during re-assembly.  Once you have all good parts and
the brakes are working again, make a plan to bleed and flush the brakes once
every year or two, this will prolong the onset of this problem again.  The
little pipes between front pistons are a particular pain in the butt to
re-install correctly, and if you can afford new ones, and a set of stainless
braided
flex lines, by all means spend this money.  Have the proper flare nut wrench
and
plenty of PB-Blaster on hand.
Good Luck!
Jim