Garage Cleaning -- Round III

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Garage Cleaning -- Round III
From: RWM <RWM@rwmann.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 17:18:57 -0500
FYI, I have [ under seller ID "RWM2000" ] listed the following Roadster
Parts FA out on ebay, generally for '68-70 1600/2000, but one or two
items specific to Solex or SU 2000 cars.

Following the Roadster items are a number of "Best Offer" items that are
not on ebay, which may interest someone.

Thanks.

- Bob Mann

ebay summary follows:

Heater Core
Front Brake Pads (Set, New)
Turn Signal/High Beam Switch Stalk
Starter Harness 4-Prong (New)
Washer Nozzles/Jets
Fuel Level Sender
3-Way Fuel Connector (Solex)
Cowl Vent/Grill
Owners Manual (1969)
7-Blade Fan
Water Pump Fan Pulley (2-Row) and Thermo Clutch Housing
Console Map Light
Air Filter Housing (2000 SU)
Windshield Top Stainless Trim (1969)
Driveshaft U-Joint and C-Clips (NOS, some shelf rust)
Washer Tank and Pump Housing

I also have a bunch of other Roadster and other stuff cluttering up the
garage that I haven't listed, including the following, all in "Best
E-Mailed Offer" mode:

'68-70 front vent windows in frames
'69 hood (good shape, but think about shipping)
'68-70 aluminum door valence and kick plate trim
'68-70 heater box (no core or motor)
'68-70 door opener handles
'68-70 front trim spears
'67.5-70 ballast resistor
'68-70 Walnut "Datsun" shift knob

OEM lug nuts (20)
pair rear drums (steel, not Alfin)
rear axle housing and brake linkages, no diff
fuel pump spacer, phenolic
distributor degree pointer
various seat track hardware and springs
seat trim (latch plate)
seat belts (full set)
exhaust mounting brackets (NOS rusty)
console mounting brackets (random)
battery hold-down bolt - short one (NOS)

Alpine 6x9 speaker grills (New) -- tired of looking at the dents in the
ones you accidentally kicked?

Kenwood 5.25" speaker grills (New) -- (ditto)

Dodge Caravan ('96-'00 style, SIlver Fern color) 2nd row easy-out/roller
bench seats (shipping...)

And to complete the sweep, I also have a few computer artifacts that may
be of use to someone, including the following, also in "Best E-Mailed
Offer" mode:

Compaq Deskpro 2000 and EN-series parts (power supplies, mounting rails,
disk caddies, mother and daughter boards, etc.)

Compaq 121-key KBs (mostly English, one Portugese -- don't ask)

Boxes of OEM Compaq and Kingston RAM; old, low density and slow, real
Apollo 13 style stuff

Globalink Personal Translator (Spanish/English) - early example of
software-based hand-held translator

Ericsson 600/700 series and T28 series cell phone travel chargers - how
many u want?

<EOF>