RE: Project SR20DET Has Begun!!!

To: "'Datsun Roadsters list'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Project SR20DET Has Begun!!!
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 16:41:21 -0700
Kinda reminds me of the engineers who set the record for lighting a BBQ by
using liquid oxygen. This link includes several links to the pics and videos
(long download!)

<http://www.venturers.org/discus/messages/4/89868.html?1088811434>

Make sure you have someone videotaping the event, Brandon, lol!

Pete