Re: O/T Tuning single DCOE on J15 engine

To: Ronnie Day <rday@hot.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: O/T Tuning single DCOE on J15 engine
From: Stan Chernoff <az589@lafn.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 18:32:57 -0700
There are several books on ebay by Des Hammill

Here is one that covers Webers and Dellorto's

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=34198&item=2486088100
&rd=1

How to Build and Power Tune
Weber and Dellorto DCOE
and DHLA Carburettors
3rd Edition!
by Des Hammill

The most complete DIY reference for owners of the world-renowned side-draft
carburetors!

Leading automotive how-to author Des Hammill guides you through the ins and
outs of such topics as stripping, rebuilding and choosing the best choke
for the engine.

Expanded features include updated information on off-road applications and
recommended settings for various engines and applications, including the
Toyota MR2 and Jaguar XK!

Stan
=====