Box Trailer Rental

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Box Trailer Rental
From: Ronnie Day <rday@hot.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 11:21:48 -0500
This is obviously aimed more at the Texas members of the list, but I'll
certainly welcome general comments.

We're planning an extended trip including Shasta next summer and want to
take the roadster. I'd really rather have an enclosed trailer than do 4k or
so miles using a flat bed. Just did a Google and came up with nothing for
rentals of this type. We'll probably have a flatbed by then and I'd rather
not spend $6K to $8K, or even 2/3 that used, on a trailer I might really
need once, maybe twice a year.

Anyone have any better info or suggestions?

TIA,
Ron