Off topic, honda accord problem

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Off topic, honda accord problem
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 00:48:34 EST
Hello all, sorry for the off topic question...

    I'm getting desperate. My sisters Honda Accord  (1988) has a strange
problem. Cold it starts fine. After running a few minutes  it starts to
hesitate
off idle and will not restart till it has sat for a couple  of hours. Tapped
into the O2 sensor. When it gets stupid the sensor voltage goes  from the
normal
fluctuation to a solid .9 to 1. volt, way rich. Sometimes  the problem will
clear and it will run fine. Checked the water and air temp  sensors, they are
fine. Replaced the ECU. Injectors seem to be clicking along  fine. Any ideas?

keith williams