My First Autocross - resulting in fuel starvation

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: My First Autocross - resulting in fuel starvation
From: Scott Occhiuto <calabria1922@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 18:18:19 -0800 (PST)
Hello List:

I participated in my first autocross on Sunday.  I
read about all the stories on the list and now I know
what you are feeling.  What a blast!!!  Better yet
that our 37 year old technology can keep up with the
best of them.  Well, if it didn't die everytime I went
around a corner!!!

Has any of you had fuel starvation problems while
cornering?  It seemed to be worse turning to the left,
but not sure.

Here is my setup:
68 2000
Rebuilt about 3000 miles ago
"B" cam
SUs
New floats
New "RA" needles - recommended by another "B" cam
owner
New fuel pump and filter
New air cleaner

Seems to work fine in a straight line at full
throttle, going through the gears, although
accleration does start to taper off above 5000,
getting worse as you go up in gears.

OK Experts.  What do you think????

Thanks!

Scott Occhiuto