Re: My First Autocross - resulting in fuel starvation

To: calabria1922@yahoo.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: My First Autocross - resulting in fuel starvation
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 00:09:38 EST
Turn your float bowl covers 90 degrees. Also check your float level, it
could be a little low.

Sounds like you are leaning out at the top. Try richening up the carbs  about
half a turn. If that helps but you find you are too rich in the midrange
then try RA needles. A neat tool is using an oxygen sensor to sniff your
exhaust
to check for lean/rich condition. That is what I use for dialing in carbs and
 sorting needles.

keith williams

In a message dated 2/22/2005 8:46:33 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,